Wednesday, July 8, 2009

38 degrees and sunny













It is so hot here!!! Today, at 7pm when I left the museum, it was still a scorcher. Despite the heat, I decided to take a walk on Ermou Street (shopping district) right off of Syntagma Square(center of Athens)....and what did I see? Two cute dogs taking a fun splash in the fountain! The white dog was so happy splashing around and enjoying the oohs and aahs he was getting from the passers-by. He reminded me of Marley in the movie, Marley and Me. He was just so full of life. What a simple and happy life these homeless dogs live! Meanwhile, the younger black dog watched on the side, eager to join in the fun but a bit timid to jump in....Cute dogs!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are soooo beautiful! I wanna go to Greece right now!!!

    ReplyDelete